Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Lack of posts

Hi everyone,

Just want to say that I am still here, but I have caught a cold...which really sucks! when I get sick I get REALLY sick. My head hurts, my face hurts, my joints, hurt, chest, hands, everything hurts!  Not to mention I have no appetite to eat...

Then again there are a few students that are sick so I'm not too surprised  that I caught it too, especially the weather difference! The dormitory that I stay in is colder than it is outside! and normally it is around 40-50 degree F! Then again most Japanese homes and buildings do not have insulation in them...so it will be cold a lot. So while I try to combat this absolutely terrible disastrous cold here are some upcoming posts!


  • Trip to Osaka
  • Shiga Prefecture City Hall adventure
  • First day of: Contemporary Issues in Japanese Politics
  • How I'm feeling generally ( maybe a video??)

Until then, I'm going to bed!









-A

1 comment:

  1. Claire Bear!
    I hope you feel better soon. It sucks that it's so cold there and it has been a rough beginning for you. At least you found Red Bull. We miss you lots here. Hope things start looking up for you! Take care of yourself. Emergen-C!!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete