Thursday, April 4, 2013

Lack of updates!!

Eyaaah~! It's cram time!!


Sorry for the lack of updates!! As soon as April hit I feel like we are in the final stages, which technically we are.
April is the month that I return back to the United States...

... Not sure how I feel about that at the moment.

Here's what's going on right now:
  • First Politics Paper due
  • Politics presentation
  • Tobira chapter tests (2)
  • Packing
  • Hanami ( Sakura viewing )
  • Final Presentation for Japanese class
  •  Graduation presentation?? ( I'm not sure what this is about...but I'll find out soon)
  • Graduation Ceremony
  • Navigating back to the Nagoya Chubu International Airport solo

So much to do, but this is how I feel right now, confused at how much stuff managed to sneak up so quickly!! Bah!


No comments:

Post a Comment