Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Two big days...

This week I have two big days coming up, tomorrow is one of them for me.
Tomorrow is the day all the students take the final test for Japanese class and for me the last day of politics class.

 I am excited but then not excited, maybe I'm finally realizing my adventure in Japan is coming to a close?


I think the only thing I can do is attempt to study harder. Although since being here I noticed something strange about my study habits and not sure how to address them. I study and take the test, and do horrible. I study a little bit and take the test I still do bad. So I'm not sure what to do, this entire time in Japan I been trying to figure out a good way to study and yet still haven't found one. So I'm kinda lost.

My focus is there, I know what is expected of me, and I know how to do it, but applying it on paper is the problem. I guess the only thing I can do is study and see what happens.

難しいと思う。。。とても大変の場合




No comments:

Post a Comment